Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How do I start my own blog

I just started my new blog at www.rinaldyfamily.blogspot.com  Actually, it’s been quite long time ago that I wanted to make my own blog, I want to share and write about some object which is crossing in my mind, some tips, about family, event, etc. But I always postpone it, till last week that my neighbor ( Mila ) started her own blog, and I think I really can make it one too.

After chit chat with my friend Debora that I informed her about making a blog and she really supports me a lot and immediately that she asked me to add her at the email ( for blog reference ) and also to be follower at my blog.
 
Actually, I used to read some blogs from searching engine, with coincidence I found nice topic and I really love to read it, following their story 'till end. One of the blog that I like is from someone’s blog I will add her as my friend. She tells about her and her life at the blog and about her children, its quite inspired and improved me to make my own blog, but I never start it..

Okay…….. Now I will start it…..

No comments:

Post a Comment