Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Achievement in 2012

In every year coming in.. We will always hope to be better and be the best...

I also realize that I have hopes that I may reach, I don't want to fantasize too much that I am willing to have something that impossible to get them.

Glance I read "Today about" as the same what I have thought for this year are:

Eating Better
To organize good food for my healthy body and mind.. 
I might to have some listings of menu that I want to prepare for family's menu which are good for me, hubby and kids and also can maintain the cheap and nutrient recipe of course, because as mom I also have to contribute such habit to family so we can at least have a spare for holiday.. Hopes :)

I think I also need a little bit looking up to my neighbor's recipes ^^ instead of searching it at the searching engine. Just for taking time to get the greatest combination recipes and ideas.. hmmm.. ;)

Reading more
I still have many outstanding books to be read, but just can't get much time to read it.
I think I have to be manageable to diversify the time so I have a lot of time to read and more concentrate in reading of any books

Procrastination less
The root of delay of achievement is procrastination.
I believe as the human being, we have this habit and really difficult to maintain it sometimes.
I understand that moody also influence our willing to do or not do the goals, but need more spirit to avoid such a bad habit.

Be more religious
I like to become more religious, I found peaceful minded in this activity. 
Being religious is good to make us to be humble, patient, and down to earth minded,
so all the arrogance, ignorance, rudeness, jealousy, selfish and others negative behaves, hope can be maintained well. Inshaallah :)

Japanese language learning target
As working in Japanese Company, I am motivated to be fluent in this language, I believe that I will have many advantages if I can speak and write well in Japanese. But I realize that learning Japanese is not such a learning English that we had been learning it from schools and also many media helped us in improve it.
But I believe that someday I can speak a little bit Japanese to my manager and it is not just greeting as I did before.. Ganbatte ne!

More frequently to update this blog
Making a blog is a good place to practice our writing skill, to be more confident in express the idea and just for fun :) sometimes. I realize that am not a good writer and I am not a good English Writer, as my willing to make my own blog to share what is in my mind and to collect few or many useful information from others blog or website, so it can be useful for me or others, and I also committed that mostly language on this blog I will write it in English, may be mainly for practicing my English in writing and I also wanted to spread the story of mine if someone other than my country willing to read my story so they can understand it well, cause English is an International Language. Are you agree :)

Okay, I think that is for all my target which is crossing in my  mind.. hopefully I can be working with them well.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment